Efficiency and economy are the key terms with regard to the ever growing market of on track freight transportation. Short transit times are just as important as low transport costs and the safe transport of delicate goods.
RTS is specialised in the provision of cross-border freight transport between Austria and Germany and the continued transport to Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Slovakia and Switzerland.
The range of services RTS offers in the area of freight transport not only involves spot transport or single transports such as transfer railway construction machines or shipments with excessive loads, but also the transportation of bulk products. RTS benefits from its international network, which allows the company to provide a continuous transport chain.
Our portfolio not only covers the transportation itself, but also services prior and after the transportation such as loading and unloading the goods transported as well as securing the load.
• Bulk material transport (e.g. sand, gravel, limestone, crushed
• Log transport
• Mineral oil and bio diesel transport
• Europe-wide transfer of construction machines
• Pre-cast concrete components
Leasing of freight wagons
• Flat wagons (Ks, Regs)
• Ballast wagons (Faccs)
• Sleeper wagons
• Tipping wagons
Connecting railway logistics
• Shunting and loading services
Cross-border freight transport
• Slag sand transport Linz-Löruns
• Block trains loaded with logs from Germany to Austria
• Log trains Passau – Steyrermühl
• Bio diesel transport Poland – Austria, Germany – Austria